ILV Vibrating Level Limit Switches
ILV-type Bin Level Indicators have been designed for electric signalling by vibration of a fork of minimum or maximum material level inside bins, hoppers or silos.
The ILV device is used for level monitoring in all types of bins or silos and for all kinds of powders or granular materials.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Suitable for powdery and granular bulk solids;
- Measuring of very light bulk solids;
- Measuring as full, demand or empty detector;
- Available in ATEX version, zone 20 / 21 (dust explosion of flammable dust: ILVA and ILVB only);
- Extendible up to 4 metres (4.4 yds) (ILVB), or up to 20 metres (22 yds) (ILVC).
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.