The Series 383D Duplex Gas Filter an in-line duplex Gas Filter designed to improve the gas flow and piping geometry in new gas, downstream construction projects.
Both sides of the duplex are designed for 100% process flow, but can also be used for 50% flow to improve operations.
Duplex 3 Phase Separator/Coalescing Filter with Posi-Sealoc II® Quick Opening Enclosure
- Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Divisio available).
- Coalescing filter incorporates a filtration level of 3 microm
- Buna-N seals
- Built in Reservoir
- Quick Opening cover with no bolts to torque
- Standard "Pressure Warning Device" (PWD)
- Combined Cycle Power Plant, Pre-Gas Filtration ----NGCC
- Simple Cycle Power Plant
- Petro Chemical Processing
- NGL Processing (Natural Gas Liquids)
- LNG Pre Filtration (Liquid Natural Gas Plants)
- Gas Compressor--- Pipe Line, Pre Filtration
- Gathering Stations
- Metering Stations
- Land Fill Gas
The Duplex design allow for easy maintenance without shutting down the process flo tor need only close the valves on one side and vent the filter, open the Posi-Sealoc II change the coalescing gas filter, then repeat the operation on the other side.
The 383D utilises the patented GFC Coalescing filter and is designed to remove all liq han 3 micron.
For more informastion please call or use the IndustrySearche amil for a direct reply.