This new generation of incinerator uses proven excess air technology and is designed to burn a wide variety of waste in an acceptable environmental manner. Its high efficiency burning technology results in a clean burn. The Turbo-Burn incinerator is a portable industrial unit being able to achieve up to 98% waste reduction by volume.
The incinerator industry is driven by the need for a clean destruction of waste. One important principle is know as the 3 "T's" (Time, Turbulence and Temperature):
- Time: The longer the burning waste gases are held in the incinerator, the cleaner the result.
- Turbulence: Good turbulence waste gases are held in the incinerator, the cleaner the result.
- Temperature: The higher the temperature the cleaner the burn.
There are two electric and one diesel models of the turbo-Burn available. Each of these has been developed in the direct response to the customer needs. Scholer Industries continues with R&D on all its range of incinerators.
The Turbo-Burn is now exported into Europe, USA, Africa, South East Asia, Papua New Guinea and the South pacific region as well as a significant market share in Australia. These are used by hospitals, customs, mines and oil companies as well as government agencies and general industry.
The Australian designed Turbo Burn is an easy to use, low cost, low maintenance, portable, highly efficient two stage incinerator utilizing the waste as the fuel, providing high temperature operation to destroy a wide variety of combustible waste in a safe environmental manner.
Turbo Burn incinerators have proven to be an asset both environmentally and commercially for customers in the mining and general industry for combustible & hydrocarbon waste. Medical clinics and hospitals within Australia and overseas have found the Turbo Burn incinerators ideally suited for the destruction of a range of contaminated medical waste.
The dynamic Turbo Burn incinerator design has been an ongoing development project evolving over the last 10 years to presently include a standard grate or spear model to the latest development the innovative RC08 Model incorporating a control panel to provide regulated temperature control press button start and automatic shutdown on completion of the burning cycle, addressing customer safety issues into the future.
- Burning rate: 18kg to 45 kg’s per hour
- The Grate model is recommended for the solid waste and smaller amounts of combustible liquid waste.
- The Spear model is more suited for liquid combustible waste e.g. waste oil, lubricants
- The burn drum required is a standard 200 litre open top.
- Stainless steel drums are available for purchase.
- The standard Turbo Burn is packed for shipping with an operational Manual for each unit.
- Packed dimensions and weight 103cm x 73 cm x 49cm. :60 kg’s
- Power requirement: Single Phase 220 - 240V, 50/60Hz
Scholer Industries incinerators are of Australian Design and Origin to comply with all relevant Australian manufacturing and safety standards.
A number of unit options, Accessories and Spare parts for customer consideration can be supplied for the Turbo Burn.
Environmental Compliance and Customer satisfaction letters are available on request.