Indala Proximity Reader | Flexpass Arch
High-quality Indala Proximity Readers deliver outstanding and consistent performance with intelligent programming technology, uniform core modules, and a range of stylish bezel designs. Indala proximity readers are available in Wave, Curve, Arch, and Linear styles in a variety of colours for the ultimate choice.
Exclusive FlexSecur® Security Technology
All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Readers feature FlexSecur® technology, which provides an added level of access control system security through a verification process at the reader. Unique to the HID Indala product line, FlexSecur® screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending card data to the host system
Indala provides a complete product portfolio with the FlexSecur™ technology - the confidence of security between card and reader. Supported with innovative design and responsive customer care.
Specifications of Indala Proximity Reader Flexpass Arch
- Slim: 4.5”H x 1.7”W x 0.8”T (11.4cm x 4.3cm x 2.0cm)
- Wallswitch: 4.5”H x 3.0”W x 0.8”T (11.4cm x 7.6cm x 2.0cm)
- Mid-Range: 5.1”H x 6.1”W x 1.1”T (13.0cm x 15.5cm x 2.8cm)
- Read Range
- Slim: Up to 5” (12.7cm) using FlexCard™ standard card
- Wallswitch: Up to 5” (12.7cm) using FlexCard standard card
- Mid-Range: Up to 12” (30.5cm) using FlexCard standard card
- Input Voltage
- Slim: 4-16 VDC at reader Wallswitch: 4-16 VDC at reader
- Mid-Range: 4-14 VDC at reader
- Typical Current Draw
- Off Metal:
- Slim: 65 mA @ 12 V; 86 mA @ 5 VDC
- Wallswitch: 65 mA @ 12 V; 86 mA @ 5 VDC
- Mid-Range: 117 mA @ 12 V; 70 mA @ 5 VDC
- On Metal:
- Slim: 86 mA @ 12 V; 97 mA @ 5 VDC
- Wallswitch: 86 mA @ 12 V; 97 mA @ 5 VDC
- Mid-Range: 111 mA @ 12 V; 65 mA @ 5 VDC
- Slim: 96 mA @ 12 V; 100 mA @ 5 VDC
- Wallswitch: 96 mA @ 12 V; 100 mA @ 5 VDC
- Mid-Range: 140 mA @ 12 V; 82 mA @ 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature
- -31° to +149°F (-35° to +65°C)
- LED Indicator
- Tri-colour standard (red, green, amber)
- Audio Tone
- Standard, independently controllable (not tied to LED)
- Output Formats
- Wiegand, ABA Track II Magnetic Stripe, and Serial TTL(requires use of BIL 232/422 Module)
- 125 kHz (excitation)
- Read Time (26-bit)
- 200 ms (from read to data output)
- Various levels (configurable) FlexSecur™
- Factory or field programmable via FlexPas.ProxSmith Programmer and Toolkit
- Black, Grey,White, Beige
- Other Features
- Self Test, QuickFlash,WatchDog
UL 294/cUL, FCC Certification - United States, Canada Certification, CE Mark - Europe, Australia C-Tick, New Zealand/EMC
Indala warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
The warranty period commences with the date of shipment. See complete warranty statement for further details.
Read range stated when readers installed according to instructions. Read range may vary when mounted on metal and with different cover designs. Illumination colours may differ based on cover design colour.Specifications subject to change without notice.
Indala reserves the right to discontinue any product without notice.