Amtex Electronics expertise in battery chargers for industrial, standby and commercial use over the years, has helped them to design battery chargers for even harsh applications like the MINING industry.
Below is a summary of Amtex Electronics' capabilities to provide the mining industry’s needs for reliable chargers….
- Input Voltage: This can be AC or DC input, there are basically no limits.
AC input at 300VAC continuous supply is very standard design for mining battery chargers.
DC input from 12 to 600VDC supply from car battery charger, 24, 48 & 110VDC battery bank systems to high voltage traction control voltages.
- Input frequency 40-70Hz to cope with unregulated or poor supply from generators
- Output voltage options from 12V battery up to 240Vdc systems.
- Conduction cooled chargers; No fans up to 1000W power levels provides a high level of reliability. No fans, also means the chargers do not require expensive housings to protect them.
- Wide range temperature -30ºc to +70ºC operation
- Optional ruggedization & Conformal Coating for added protection from dust, moisture and extreme shock
- Amtex can produce units in small quantities, and in most cases at no extra engineering charges.
Contact our office to discuss your next battery charger project.