The equipment lifts and tips the cradle from the base. It can easily handle around 1 tonne of garbage which is distributed evenly between two guarded tracks. A Hydraulic Power Pack (1-phase, 3-phase, Battery) supplies the hydraulic ram with the power to efficiently lift, tip and empty as required.
- With the provision of lift and tip mechanism, it can help to dispose the waste materials efficiently.
- Helpful in removing the waste products to skips and the skips are located below floor level.
- Wrightway2MT Industrial Bin Tipper / Bin Lifter finds wide application in industrial units and plants producing large amounts of waste material every day.
- It can be used to move around 1 tonne of waste products and dispose it effectively.
- It can be customised according to the needs of the customers.
- The cradles are multipurpose as they can handle different shaped bins.
- Wrightway2MT Industrial Bin Tipper / Bin Lifter are provided with safety guards to protect the operators from any accident during operation.
- The machines will not operate unless both doors are closed and the sensors are aligned.
- It consists of a Hydraulic Power Pack (1-phase, 3-phase, Battery) supplies the hydraulic ram with the power to efficiently lift, tip and empty as required. They are available with four wheels and two wheels. It can lift up to 1 tonne and empty 660 Litre, 1100 Litre 4-wheeled skip bins, or, 2 x standard wheelie bins (80, 120, 140, 240 Litre Wheelie Bins).
- Wrightway2MT Industrial Bin Tipper / Bin Lifter consists of Galvanised Frame and Cradle and the mesh guarding is coated with galvanised powder and 9mm wide diamond.
- Non standard options are also available with polycarbonate full or partial guarding. Specific variations to standard are 1800mm, 1500mm, 1200mm, or 800mm (tips below floor level) tip heights.
- It is also provided with door lock and safety system to avoid any accidents.
- Moving parts are bounded by guards for safety of the operator. There is restricted limb access at the base.
- Electric door-open over-ride located within control box for use by authorised technicians Only.
- For extra safety, it is fitted with the emergency stop button.