This fanless hardware platform is designed with the Intel® Atom™ D2550 Dual Core 1.86GHz Processor which provides good performance and low power consumption.
The SBOX-2170 features a highly reliable rugged mechanical design with an operating temperature from -30°C to +60°C. This embedded PC supports DDR3 SODIMM up to 4GB.
The compact dimensions are only 182 x 167.6 x 40mm, so this embedded computer can be easily integrated into applications with limited space. The SBOX-2170 offers dual independent display capability through DVI-I and VGA, as well as supporting Dual GbE LAN ports, 4x USB2.0, 3x RS-232, 1x 4-In and 4-Out GPIO and 3x mini PCIe sockets for optional wireless module connection, such as a WiFi or 3G/4G LTE module.
The SBOX-2170 supports 9-36V DC input, Reverse Polarity protection, OCP (Over Current Protection) and OVP (Over Voltage Protection), further enhancing the reliability in different power conditions in applications like factory or machine automation.
The dual independent display and good graphic performance functionality also make the SBOX-2170 suited to for public information kiosks, access control systems, data acquisition controllers and digital signage applications.
Key Features of the SBOX-2170 Industrial Box PC:
- Intel Cedarview Atom D2550 Dual Core 1.86GHz
- Wide Range Operating Temp.: -30~60°C
- DC 9-36V Input with Reverse Polarity protection, OCP and OVP
- Support DIN Rail and VESA mounting kit
- 3x mini PCIe slots; supports expansion options (WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5G/ LTE and GPS)
- Dual independent Display Output via DVI-D and VGA
- Supports Windows Embedded and Linux O/S
- Fanless Ultra Compact Size: 182 x 167.6 x 40mm