The IKS-G6524 series high-port-density industrial Ethernet switches feature 24 Gigabit ports or up to 24 Gigabit SFP fiber connections operating at 10/100/1000 Mbps. The switches are ideal for creating high-performance aggregative connectivity for networks that support bandwidth-hungry multimedia and video applications. Your video, voice, and data streaming requirements will be transmitted over the network with ease. These industrial managed Ethernet switches deliver great bandwidth, SFP expansions, network redundancy technology, exceptional layer 2 management features, a fanless design, a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C, and future proof protection of your industrial network.
The IKS-G6524 series full Gigabit switches are equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports to increase bandwidth and provide the ability to quickly transfer large volumes of traffic across a network, making the switches ideal for large-scale industrial networks. In addition, the IKS-G6524 series includes 3 versatile copper/fiber combinations with SFP choices for long distance connectivity and to guarantee a cost-effective solution between the core layer and the edge layer of your network.
To provide maximum reliability in demanding environments the switches support Moxa Turbo Ring, Moxa Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy protocols. The switches are fanless, and come with an isolated redundant 110/220 VAC power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone. The IKS-G6524 switches satisfy important industry-recognized standards, including EN 50121-4 for rail wayside applications, and UL 60650-1 for process automation applications, and ensure the highest level of durability and adaptability under harsh environmental conditions.
- Full Gigabit performance with 24 Gigabit ports
- Up to 24 SFP fiber connections
- 19" inch, high-port-density form factor
- Fanless, -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power input range
- Complete management and security features: IEEE 1588 PTP, Modbus/TCP, IGMP, QoS, VLAN, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, LLDP, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH
- Ready for IPv6 and IPv4 dual stack service