- Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-618 is a thin glove that offers outstanding comfort and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- The lightest lined and coated glove ever made by Ansell, HyFlex® 11-618 is 20% lighter in weight than Ansell’s usual nylon/polyurethane gloves.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- The glove’s resistance levels make it durable. In addition, the dark blue liner and black coating make the glove well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Metal Fabrication
- Light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision
- Final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work
- White goods and electrical goods
- Cosmetics/plastics (also packaging stage)
- Finishing works
- Picking and fitting small pieces (bearings, springs...)
For more information on Industrial Gloves - HyFlex® 11-618, please click here.