- Industrial LED Message Display Sign
- Read, Calculate, Compare PLC tags and Perform...
- Industrially Robust, NEMA 4X, Class I, Div II choice of Aluminium or Stainless Steel Marquees.
- Uticor uses specially matched LEDs for its marquee product lines. Hence, the brightness of LEDs remain uniform over the life of the marquee, making it pleasant to look at.
- Even though built tough like a tank, the new Tough SmartMarquees from Uticor are extremely energy efficient and use typically 1/3rd the power of our competitors
- Higher Temperature Rating, 60o C . Highly efficient Tough SmartMarquee consume less power and thus less heat allowing it to operate at higher temperatures.
- The high quality manufacturing process translates in years of trouble free service with consistent looking display. Uticor reliable manufacturing allows us to offer a THREE YEAR warranty on all it’s marquee products.
- No ladder logic change required when adding a display to communicate Machine/Process status and alarms to plant floor as long as the data is available in PLC. Network using ASCII (RS422), Ethernet, DeviceNet, DH+/RIO, Mobus RTU, Modbus+, CCLink, DH 485, Modbus TCP/IP, SRTP or Profibus and many other communication protocols.
- Industrial LED Tough SmartMarquee master model has Uticor’s HMI CPU built-in, allowing the Marquee to perform complex logic while interfacing to two PLC/Network protocols at the same time. It also allows sending Marquee messages over internet /intranet.
How to select Part Numbers and Order
TSM - XXXXX - X - X - X - X - X - X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1. Size of display, for example 4L20C 4 Lines of 20 2” Characters
2. Red or Tricolor
3. Master or Slave
4. Option card for Master or Network Interface for Slave
Master options -
Ø - No card selected, RS232 and RS422/485 ports and Ethernet port
C - Mitsubishi CCLink
D - DeviceNet
H - DH+ and Remote I/O
M - Modbus Plus
P – Profibus
Slave options -
0 - No card selected, RS232 and RS422/485 ports
D - DeviceNet
E - Ethernet
P - Profibus
5. Type of enclosure,
N for Aluminium Nema 12,
X for Aluminum Nema 4,
W for Welded housing
6. Housing Material,
A is always used when ‘N’ is used in pos.5,
X is always used when ‘X’ is used in pos.5,
C is for Cold Roll Steel when ‘W’ is used in pos.5,
S is for Stainless Steel when ‘W’ is used
H - for high bright outdoor use marquee
0 - for normal brightness