The SK System provides:
- Universal coupling of components to chain, wire and synthetics slings.
- Quick and simple assembly - only a hammer needed.
- Foolproof assembly - standardised dimensions within each size range effectively eliminates the wrong assembly of components with different safe working loads.
- Heavy hoisting with strong yet lightweight equipment - all components are manufactured from alloy steel for use with Grade 8 chain.
- Individual components are proof-load tested to 62% of min. breaking load.
- Official approval by the main national and international authorities, including MOD, NATO, BG and many others.
- Patented protection for much of the range.
Insulated Ball Bearing Swivel, type SKI
Enables welding to be carried out safely to a work place suspended from an electric hoist or crane by eliminating current leakage to earth. Max. 1000 v.
Ball Bearing Swivel type SKL
Totally enclosed ball bearing swivel, Fully rotational even at maximum load. Especially suitable for underwater use.