Global Pumps offers a complete range of industrial pumps and associated spares. The industrial pump range consists of numerous configurations as detailed below to give you the best solution to your particular pumping needs. We also offer customers an extensive range of genuine and after market spare parts for all pump makes and models.
- The Techniflo range of industrial magnetic drive centrifugal pumps have proven performance in the field, ensuring reliability even in aggressive environments. These magnetic driven pumps are seal-less making them the ideal choice for pumping chemicals, acids and other harsh and volatile fluids as all liquid is safely contained in the pump. They all feature non metallic wetted parts and several models can even pump up to 30% slurries, enabling even dirty and solids laden fluids to be pumped.
- Industrial dosing pumps are robust pumps having the ability to perform precise metering duties which include applications in the mining, chemical and water processing industries. There are many different pump control options with the ability to have a fully automated and remotely controlled package. This is ideal for applications where low maintenance and highly accurate repeatable performance is required.
- Jessberger industrial drum pumps are light weight and very robust for various applications including decanting from a range of drums, barrels and containers. These pumps are available in many different driver options including hand operated, electric operated and air driven.
- Verderflex industrial peristaltic hose pumps are available in many different sizes and materials for various applications. These pumps can handle very abrasive fluids as there are no moving parts in contact with the product that is being pumped. Peristaltic hose pumps have very high suction lift capability; they can pump up to 80% solids and can run dry without damage.
- The Roto industrial helical rotor pumps are positive displacement pumps which are ideal for high volume dosing, transfer and dewatering. They come in a range of materials for different applications.
- Industrial diaphragm pumps are an air operated double diaphragm pump that are positive displacement, self priming, variable speed and available in various materials to accommodate many applications. These diaphragm pumps also can run dry without damage.
- LobePro industrial lobe pumps are used in heavy industrial and mining applications because they save clients a lot of money in maintenance costs when compared to traditional centrifugal pumps. LobePro pumps are used for high volume dewatering applications right through to pumping ultra thick slurries and abrasive pastes. They have dry running ability, can self prime to 7.6m, be run in forward or reverse and achieve flows up to 600m3/hr.
Click here for more information: Industrial Pumps