No matter the industry, workplaces are becoming more complex. Demands for increased productivity and efficiency persist to become the focal point of operations.
In order to meet such high demands, employees working in potentially hazardous environments require a high quality, reliable gas detector that above all else, keeps them safe.
The highly configurable Ventis is specifically designed to meet unique gas detection needs while maintaining worker safety.
Available with or without an optional, integral pump, the Ventis is ideal for confined space or personal monitoring.
In addition to multiple sensor and battery configurations, you can choose from a robust suite of accessories. Each of these options for configuration ensures that when you receive your monitor, you receive only what you need. Best of all, the Ventis is compatible with iNet, enabling increased efficiency, safety and reduced costs.
Configured for your safety, the Ventis™ MX4 takes your gas detection program to the next level.
- Detect from one to four gases with a wide range of sensor options
- Draw samples from up to 100 feet with an optional, integrated sampling pump
- Gain increased instrument visibility with a safety orange overmould
- Realise true portability with multi-gas protection in single-gas size
- Use the extended range battery for up to 20 hours (without pump)
- Discover a better way to do gas detection with the Ventis on iNet