Insulation Materials - FR Armaflex Selfseal
The fast and secure solution for insulation of new and existing pipe work, and for applications in restricted working spaces » more information
Specially developed to provide insulation where fast, secure installation is required and ideal for applications where working space is severely restricted, FR/ Armaflex Self-Seal is easily applied by fitting the insulation and peeling back the self adhesive tape.
FR/Armaflex SelfSeal has a closed cell structure with an in-built vapour barrier, offering it a high resistance to water vapour transmission and reducing condensation risk.
The benefits of Insulation Materials FR /Armaflex Selfseal
- Ease of application reduces time of installation;
- Fast and secure gluing of seams over their entire length;
- Continuous, closed seams ensure consistent technical values;
- Built-in vapour barrier prevents condensation;
- Professional finish and aesthetic appearance of the entire installation;
- Indoor Air-Quality friendly: fibre-free, formaldehyde-free, low VOC and non-particulating;
- Wide range of thicknesses available to ensure compliance with the BCA;
- Available in 19mm, 25mm and 32mm thickness for use on commercial pipe work to 105°C.