Insulation Materials - NH Armaflex
It meets the demand for insulation material with minimal smoke and toxic emissions in the event of a fire.
As a closed cell material, NH/Armaflex provides exceptional water vapour resistance and features all the properties which you can expect from a flexible insulation material, such as low thermal conductivity.
The competitive advantage of specifying NH/Armaflex Insulation Materials
- Free from halogen based flame retarders
- Suitable for use in marine and offshore environments
- Suitable for computer server rooms and clean rooms
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- NATO marine sector;
- General ship-building off-shore;
- Rail - Transport;
- Computer rooms and other areas, where chlorine-free materials are required.