Insulation Resistance Testers
This highly accurate testing device is a high specification tester, and has the advantage of a bargraph on the dual LCD display, a 4000 Mega Ohm measurement and a low 125V test and comes with a variety of accessories including a very sturdy carrying case for mobile use anywhere.
Also, the device has a huge LCD screen with backlight ability to allow for use in any lighting. This unit allows for 125V, 250V, 500V and 1000V voltage for the test.
It will also source up to 1mA current during the test to offset the capacitance load. With the auto range function, it can measure up to 4000 Mega Ohm with the resolution of 1 K ohm.
- Large LCD with dual display and bargraph
- 125V, 250V, 500V, 1000V output voltage for insulation testing
- Data hold and output voltage lock function
- Backlight Illumination
- Analogue style bargraph
- Meets EN61326 and EN61010-1, CAT III 1000V
- Double Molded Plastic Housing Body
- 1mA test current for Meg Ohm range at rated voltage
- 200mA short current for continuity range
- Power source: 1.5V AA size Battery x 6 (included)