- Thin, rugged form factor fits the needs of the mobile worker
- Integrated GPS with internal antenna enables efficient deployment of resources, improves asset visibility
- WiFi, Bluetooth and choice of WWAN radios (3G CDMA/EV-DO or GSM/EDGE) keep field workforce connected
- Colour camera provides powerful tool for documenting proof-of-service or vehicle inspection
- Ultra-slim extended battery provides all-day power
The Intermec CN3 provides access to information at the point of work, allowing companies to dynamically deploy the right resources to the right location, and enabling their mobile workers to tap into the information they need to work most effectively.
Built to survive the rigors of the road, the CN3 meets rugged, standards-based environmental specifications and provides features that meet the needs of mobile workers.
The CN3's 2.0 megapixel colour camera provides a vital data validation tool, enabling workers to document proof-of-service or vehicle inspection.
The Intermec CN3 has a touch screen display, 128MB RAM and is available with and ultra-slim extended battery that delivers easy-to-carry, all-day power.
The CN3 supports a comprehensive system for complete device management that enables installation, maintenance or application software updates, security adjustments and device settings to be performed automatically and managed remotely, dramatically reducing field downtime.
Packed with road-ready capabilities, the CN3 offers companies the opportunity to deploy into new areas of their businesses and realise increased return on their mobility investments.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.