- Choice of leading Microsoft Windows CE.NET and XP/XPe operating systems.
- Brilliant 12.1" (30.73cm) TFT touch screen display with direct sunlight viewing option.
- Powerful Intel* P-III Ultra Low Power 800MHz processor.
- Bluetooth* accessory support.
- Cisco Compatible 802.11b/g radio with industry standard wireless security protocols.
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless scanner support.
- Extreme temperature option.
- Versatile ADC Control Center that enables real-time decision-making through integration and management of multiple types of data inputs.
A brilliant 12.1" (30.73cm) high resolution TFT SVGA colour display simplifies user interaction with touch-screen capabilities and colour graphics. A day-light readable display option is also available to allow easier viewing in direct sunlight.
The cast magnesium housing of the CV60 received and IP65 seal rating. With a heated display option and chemically hardened glass that is 50% thicker than industry standard, the CV60 can withstand harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are a constant. To further protect your investment, the integration of a Gore* vent prevents internal condensation from occurring at extreme temperatures.
State-of-the-art, industry-standard development tools, such as Microsoft's .NET Compact Framework, Visual C++*, Visual Basic*, Java and HTML can be used with CV60. The CV60 will also accommodate thin, thick or browser-based applications.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.