Low noise, effortless hydraulic control and refined ergonomics make driving a pleasure, while emissions have been minimised to meet the strict European exhaust emissions regulations.
Styling is modern and attractive, and a choice of seven capacities is offered to meet every need. Lift speed and gradient performance are exceptional, thanks to the high-powered engine and efficient transmission. High-quality components, protective features and easy service access maximise uptime, while great all-round visibility, a secure operator compartment and the Presence Detection System (PDS) give peace of mind.
- Box-shaped structure with integrated fuel and hydraulic tanks gives the chassis excellent rigidity.
- Powerful 6M60-TL diesel engine produces high output and torque for increased productivity.
- Common rail technology in combination with electronically controlled fuel injection system, turbocharger, intercooler, exhaust gas recirculation and positive crank case ventilation system allows control of torque, noise and emissions to comply with stage IIIA of exhaust emissions regulations (97/68/ECamended by 2004/26/EC).
- Heavy duty auto-shift transmission through clutches with large friction area, together with reliable inching, ensures trouble-free operation.
- Heavy duty, oil-cooled, disc brakes reduce operational costs in harsh applications (standard on 16 tonne model, optional on all others).
- Presence Detection System provides parking brake alarm, seat belt warning light and hydraulic and travel interlock system for added safety.
- Fingertip hydraulic controls integrated into fully adjustable, comfortable armrest allow effortless precision.
- Low noise levels at operator’s ear increase comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Rapid access features include easy reach for daily checks, without tilting the cabin and with no need for tools.
- Standard tiltable operator compartment gives quick and easy entry to all areas for maintenance.