iPAC has been specializing in process control and instrumentation since 1988 and is commited to providing quality service and products on time and at competitive prices.
iPAC is an ISO9001 certified and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited company and embraces a continuous improvement environment to enhance our quality service.
iPAC provides comprehensive range of services and products.
Our service offering includes:
• Eurotherm control and data products
• Schubert and Salzer valves
• Greyline ultrasonic level and flow products
• Fox Thermal thermal mass flow meters
• Instrument calibration services (on site)
• On-site maintenance and repairs of all instrument brands
• 24 hours, 7 day emergency service
• Installation services
• Turnkey projects
Our sales, maintenance and engineering staff are a dedicated, well trained team that provide first class service backed up by the iPAC expertise of over 20 years’ experience in process control instrumentation.
iPAC have been specialising in process control and instrumentation within Australia since 1988. iPAC has enjoyed steady growth over the years due to our commitment to providing quality service and products on time and at competitive prices.