The new Hunter XC presents handy water management control in a compact, user-friendly controller that is capable of meeting the irrigation requirements for a wide range of residential landscapes.
Simply put, the XC brings a whole lot extra to a small controller.
Like extra power the XC offers a choice of 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-station models, each with plenty of might to operate one or two valves per station plus a pump start relay or master valve.
Extra features including global seasonal adjustment and a 365-day calendar to make water savings easier, plus a default system that permits retrieval of the original program entered into the controller.
Extra flexibility with three programs (each with four start times), multiple scheduling formats, and the ability to select sensor input by station.
And extra memory with a non-volatile on-board program backup and a high-energy lithium battery for timekeeping to assure you’ll never have to reprogram the controller due to power outages.
The choice for those who demand outstanding reliability, the XC is where to turn for extra peace of mind.
Features & Benefits
- Easy dial programming
- Enhanced dial and push button programming makes the XC easy to operate
- Global seasonal adjustment (0% to 150%)
- Easy on-screen adjustment alters the amount of watering to accommodate changing weather conditions
- 3 independent programs with 4 start times each
- Accommodates a wide range of watering requirements
- Non-volatile memory
- Excellent insurance against unreliable power; retains current time, day, and program data
- Choice of independent day scheduling
- For maximum watering flexibility (select days of the week, true odd/even, or interval watering)
- Weather sensor compatible
- The XC is compatible with rain, freeze, wind and other micro-switch type sensors. Each station can be programmed individually to accept or override the weather sensor input.
- Easy-retrieve memory
- Ability to retrieve your preferred program, stored in backup memory
- Replaceable lithium battery (included)
- For backup timekeeping and to enable remote programming
To Know More about Irrigation Controllers & Tap Timers - Hunter XC Series Please click here.