Hunter introduced the concept of personalized construction for controllers–allowing custom tailoring to more effectively handle the odd number of stations a system may require–and the acceptance has been overwhelming.
Then again, why shouldn’t it be? After all, nothing else makes more sense when seeking the ideal choice to run irrigation systems at virtually any commercial site, from schools, parks, and sports fields to hotels, resorts, and apartment buildings.
The idea is a simple one: a controller that’s “built” by combining sets of “modules” to create a system that can handle up to 48 stations and handle the different irrigation needs for turf, shrubs, and flower beds, as well as any special watering restrictions.
Whatever size you choose, you’ll enjoy all the features one could want:
- Dial programming
- Large easy-to-read display
- programmable master valve
- 365-day calendar
- Rain sensor bypass
- Seasonal adjustment
- Choice of plastic, metal, or stainless steel cabinets
- Hunter’s simplified user set-up.
Hunter ICC, for the ultimate in flexibility.
Feature & Benefits
- Versatile modular design
- Provides easy addition of more stations and simplified inventory management U.S.
- 4 fully-independent programs
- Each with separate day cycles and 8 start times, offering total flexibility for complex landscapes
- Independent day schedule options for each program
- Maximize scheduling choices (select days of the week, true odd/even days, skip days up to 31 days)
- Non-volatile 100-year memory
- Program data is retained during power outages, without need for battery
- Programmable pump circuit by station
- Use pump only when needed; accommodate dual water sources
- Cycle and Soak capability by station
- Allows run times to be divided into repeat cycles to minimize run-off
- Remote control ready
- Supplied with connection for SRR and ICR remote controls
To Know More about Irrigation Controllers & Tap Timers - Hunter ICC Series Expandable Please click here