We provide Specialised IT support to Small to very large Businesses and corporate. This involve installation including cabling, Management and Support of Network, Servers, Desktops, Software, Back ups and other day to day assistance. Our IT Support suits well both large and Small customers. As with other services, we prompt, friendly and fixed price.
- All jobs carried out by competent and qualified staff.
- Prompt response to all service requests, no extra charge for outside working hours or After hours works.
- Installation services available over weekends to avoid disruption during regular work
- Friendly advice in your interest. No bloating of work order, generally fixed prices
- Established company with stable staff. No need to chase independent contractors
- 24/7 Support available, at nominal extra charge
Our IT Support Includes:
- Installation of Network including AutoCAD, Software, Back up, Printers, Servers, Desktops, other devices such as RFID, Voice
- Network Management and support or our established Network or your own, error fixing
- Repair of Large Format Printers
- Supply of Hardware and Parts
- Specialised Software Development, Routines and Programs
Install your Network, add new devices such as printers, Install or upgrade AutoCAD, of Network including , Software, Back up, Printers, Servers, Desktops, other devices. The tasks can be done during work hours or after hours or weekends without any extra charge. We support Windows Server environment, devices such as CISCO, Wireless and Ethernet Networks, RFID and other current technologies.
Network Management and Support
Manage your network, onsite or remote through VPN, backs ups, regular check ups, fix faults or problems on call basis or annual cost basis. This covers Network, Printers, Computers, Software as per your requirements. Flexible and fixed quotes.
Repair of Large Format Printers
Repair your large format printers, set up or install, with genuine spare parts or cannibalised ones for very old printers.
Supply of Hardware and Parts
Supply of hardware and parts such as computers, portable drives, printer accessories, LCD monitors to keep your IT set up up do date at lowest possible costs.
Development of Routines and Specialised Software
Ease your day to day routine tasks by using custom built software for use needs. Often these small jobs will immensely improve your productivity, increase precision and accuracy and keep your work error free. Advantage of specialist software and routines lie in its ability to keep work error and hence lesser stress or wasting of time fixing errors. This covers commercial systems such as BoM, Quotes to CNC Programs