Features of Sigma Tandem Series Italian 5 Axis Machining Centres:
- Configuration of movable worktables on X-axis.
- Monolithic cast iron bed which ensures stability and rigidity in every condition of use. It is, designed for the sliding of both the movable worktables (axis X) for the 3-axes versions and for the 5-6 axes versions.
- Wide machining capacity assured by the Z-axis traverse of 630/950 mm and by a load capacity on the table up to 1,400 kg in Shuttle mode or 2,500 Kg in Tandem mode.
- Sliding of axes on roller recirculation slideways.
- Axes movement through ball recirculation leadscrews, combined to direct motors and digital servo drives. For TANDEM 3A X-axis movement through linear motors.
- Motorspindles driven by brushless motors assuring up to 33 kW power, up to 235 Nm torque and several spindle speeds: 8,000 rpm SK50 taper only for TANDEM 3A, 12,000-15,000 rpm with SK 40/HSK-A-63/BT40 tapers, and up to 24,000 rpm with HSK-A-63 taper.
- Chain tool magazine with a capacity of 50 places for TANDEM 3A.
- Continuous tilting milling head (B-axis ) with a stroke of ±110° operated through high performance torque motor for TANDEM 5A and TANDEM 6A versions.
- One or two continuous built-in rotary tables (C-axis) with a diameter of 660mm, embedded into the movable table, respectively for TANDEM 5A and TANDEM 6A versions.
- Chain tool magazine with a capacity of 50 places in standard configuration, expandable to 64 places for TANDEM 5A/6A.
- SIGMA Tool Check for the management and tool recall operations and for the instruction operation of the tool magazine.
- Dynamic adjustment during the milling in order to optimise the dynamic behaviour of the machine.
- Equipped with CNC Heidenhain iTNC530 HSCI enhancing the precision and speed features of the machine.
Delivery, commissioning, training and ongoing support Australia wide. CNC Machinery Sales has a highly skilled team of resident Service Engineers located in WA, SA, NSW and Qld servicing all States and Territories as well as our international clients.
Please call for details.