JSNY9 Safety Switch
The JSNY9 is used for locking a gate/hatch, to prevent access to machinery, until hazardous operations have ceased.
Features of JSNY9 Safety Switch:
- Compact and robust
- Universal installation
- 2 x (1 NO + 1 NC)
- Actuator holding force 1000 N
- Eight head configurations
- LED status indication
Optional Features of JSNY9 Safety Switch:
- LED display, indicating the status of the actuator key, locking mechanism and contacts.
- Actuator to operate at smaller radius
- Customer specific applications
Applications of JSNY9 Safety Switch:
- Processes which cannot be interrupted, e.g. welding.
- Machinery with a long stopping time, e.g. paper machinery which requires a long braking operation.
- Prevention of unauthorized access to a particular area.