K400 Automatic Sack Emptier
The K400 Automatic Sack Emptier is cabable of opening up to 400 bags per hour.
When fitted with our integral dust extraction system and waste sack compaction is the ideal method of opening sack totally automatically.
The sacks are fed into the inlet and passed through the knives cutting the sack open. The open bag is then passed through a perforated trammel drum where the separation of the product and sack occurs.
The waste sack is fed into a compactor, and the product falls through the perforated drum, onto a vibrating screen and out of the outlet. Kockums can provide the necessary conveying equipment to carry the product further into the process.
Kockums are the only Australian manufacturer of Automatic Sack Openers
- Capable of opening up to 400 sacks per hour
- Able to handle sacks up to 60kg in weight
- Inbuilt heavy duty compactor prevents dust escape from the bag remnants.
- Integral dust extraction unit ensures total dust containment within the cabinet.
- Filtered dust returned to operating chamber with our pulse cleaning system.
- Available for DIP and Hazardous areas.
- Can be combined with Kockums VacuEasylift for safe lifting of sacks
For further information about the K400 Automatic Sack Emptier visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry