KAS3 consists of a modular suite of software-based solutions. Users can implement the various modules according to their needs to effectively monitor, control and manage the quality and efficiency of their welding operations while capturing relevant documentation.
KAS3 traces every weld, records welder qualifications, welding procedure specifications (WPS), all materials and operational welding parameters. Once welding parameters are set, any deviations by the welder are identified in real-time and can be altered to eliminate the need for rework.
The System can be applied to single and multi-machine, and multi-site operations both within a country and across borders, and managed from a single central welding co-ordination point.
KAS3 also helps you meet Australian and New Zealand standards.
Key Features of the Kemppi Arc System 3
- Ensures you have control over total welding production and quality
- Ensures standards and regulations are met
- Every weld is 100% traceable
- Automatically delivers data collection, data analysis, reporting and documentation
- Subcontractor network is monitored and under control
- Multisite management dramatically decreases the need for quality audits and saves on costs
- WPSs, deviations, and NDT inspections are all in one system
For more information please contact us.