The Precision Lab Calibrator has all the features of the venerable M2001 lab calibrator, with the addition of an isolated measurement channel.
This isolated measurement channel consists of two (2) voltage ranges: 10V and 100V DC, MilliAmp range 0 to 52 mA, MilliAmp range with simultaneous 24VDC power, selectable 250 Ohm HART resistor and accuracy of 0.005% of reading on voltage ranges.
As with every Martel calibrator, the 3001's world-class performance and features are accessed through a very simple-to-use, intuitive user interface.
- Superior calibration accuracy to 0.0025% of reading
- Direct keyboard entry or cursor entry with decade control
- Source/Read thermocouple (13), RTD (9), voltage, current, pressure (read only)
- Custom RTD and SPRT profiles
- Nine (9) setpoints for each output range and type
- Beryllium-Copper binding posts reduce thermal EMFs
- RS232, USB and IEEE-488 remote control
- Compatible with Fluke Met/Cal® software
- Isolated measurement channel
- Two (2) voltage ranges: 10V and 100 V DC
- MilliAmp range 0 to 52 mA
- MilliAmp range with simultaneous 24 VDC power
- Selectable 250 Ohm HART™ resistor – accuracy of 0.005% of reading on voltage ranges
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
The Martel 3001 lab calibrator is truly a "process calibration laboratory in a box".