The BBP11 Label Printer is a small, entry level label printer for laboratory, electrical, data and cables, and general industrial markets.
With high quality 300 dpi print resolution, a small footprint and a breadth of high performance labels materials, this label printer is ideal for offices and laboratories looking to print labels, tapes, cable markers, sleeves and more.
The BBP11 Label Printer is a low cost solution for laboratories that are moving toward print labels and barcode label printers, or general industrial companies with low to medium volume label printing. It is 4" wide in size with a printout speed up to 3" per second.
Features of BBP11 label printers series:
Easy to load, easy to use:
- Free LabelMark V4.0 Software
- Straight feed configuration for fast, easy loading
- Clear top window helps monitor supply usage
- 2 Sensors: one fixed sensor for the majority of Brady's labels - gapped labels; another sensor that is adjustable for Brady's notched or black mark labels inlcuding Permasleeves and self lams.
- Small footprint - saves room in your work area
Convenient features and options:
- Variety of materials availabe to ft inside the printer - the 1" core (small core) materials
- Over 800 materials that can be used with the external media stand available on a 3" core
- 1 button with LED indicator
Reliable and affordable:
- Great value for a durable, versatile printer
- Print average of 1,000 labels per day, eight hours per day