Dura Stat® Large Blocking and Cribbing Blocks can be used when high load bearing capacity support blocks are needed for storing equipment and machinery. Ideal for outdoor and indoor use, the blocks will not absorb fluids including fuels, oils and most common industrial chemicals.
Warping, splintering and support failure can begin with traditional timber blocks after just a very short time when exposed to the elements aging. Being made from 100% recycled Plastic (HDPE) the Dura Stat® large is not effected by the process.
- Tested under the guidance of AS1170.0.2002 and AS2498.3.1998
- 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction for durability
- Resistant to fuels, oil and most commonly used chemicals
- Will not splinter or rot
- Sturdy lanyard for ease of handling
- Operating temperature -40C to +80C
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mould
For more information on Dura Stat® Large Blocking and Cribbing Blocks call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply