A larger colour spectrum is produced by a 12-Colour LUCIA EX pigment ink set, allowing for 20% increased achievable colour gamut and 90% coverage of PANTONE colours.
The iPF6350 delivers outstanding accuracy, rich colours and offers eceptional versatility for graphics arts professionals.
- 24" high quality prints
- New LUCIA EX 12-colour pigment ink system allows for stunning print and proof quality and improves scratch resistance.
- Improved image processing technology delivers a wide colour gamut, smooth gradations, less bronzing and metamerism.
- Designed for printing, proofing, design, advertising and retail applications.
- 80 GB hard disk increases productivity by relieving workload from the host PC.
- Added versatility with colour management systems, RIPS and supporting a wide range of media types.
- Simple to learn and operate with a large easy to read redisgned control panel and LCD screen with intuitive design.
- Built in cost management software makes it easy to track the cost of each job and enable ROI calculations to be made over time.
- Print Plug-in for Photoshop allows 16-bit image processing, preserving the expanded colour spectrum and gradation of the original file.
- Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional allows users to directly process and print RAW image files from DPP.
- Media Configuration Tool allows customers to make adjustments to enhance the precision and quality of third party output.
- Two High-Precision Print Mode for photographs or for text and fine lines.
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints.