NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
In addition to traditional CRM capabilities like SFA, customer support and marketing automation, NetSuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes.
- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, upsell and commission management.
- Manage global sales and services organizations.
You'll track leads and referrals from a single application and be able to accurately monitor acquisition costs and conversion rates. And with the Advanced Partner Center, your partners will have a complete view into all joint leads, which are assigned to them by pre-defined rules and territories. They can even track multiple leads within the same company separately, getting insight into each contact, conversation and unique opportunity.
- Manage all your opportunities with ease and efficiency, and stay abreast of your resellers' lead processes
- Track partner leads and referrals within a single application, enabling you to win—and retain—more customers
- Monitor acquisitions costs and conversion rates in order to gain a real-world understanding of your and your partners' marketing efforts.
- Enable your partners to register and track their leads via one, easy-to-use partner management tool application.
- Track leads and referrals by medium (purchase lists, print media, or TV), by types of leads (company size, industry, etc.), or by the promotional offer.
- Analyse conversion rates and ROI by lead source, and view how many leads were generated by each lead source.
- Categorise leads as either unqualified or qualified, and assess the number of touch points needed to move a lead through your sales process.