It can be applied to test 1 phase AC microampere or milliampere current; for example, it can be used to test lightning conductor and other electrical leakage of various electrical equipments.
- High accuracy: The error will not exceed 50uA
- Hole-thru input: It is convenient to install.
- High overload capacity: It can accept heavy current input which is up to 2000A and it can work in high voltage environment. Successfully avoid the weakness of wiring-type.
- Single power supply: The transducer needs only single power supply and power supply deviating will not affect its work.
- High stability: The transducer adopts a lot of shielding measures which effectively suppress the interference to ensure the accuracy and stability.
- The transducer has good temperature characteristics. The output drift is less than 400 ppm for every degree of temperature changes.
- Comparative with traditional Hall Effect magnetic balance principle, the transducer has smaller zero drift features.
- The input, output and power supply of the transducer adopt surge restraining measurement. It makes the transducer meet surge immunity class 3 of < IEC61000-4-5(GBT17626.5)>
- High safety: Non-contact input makes its up to 35KV isolation withstand voltage (for non-naked wire). Greatly improves its safety.
- Product:1 Element AC leakage current transducer
- Series: CE-IJ03
- Rated input: 0~0.5-100mA AC
- Rated output: 0-5VDC; 0-20mA; 4-20mA
- Output ripple :<10mV
- Accuracy: 1.0%
- Linearity range: 0-120%
- Input overload capacity: 5A AC (5 times/sec)
- Response time: ≤300ms
- Isolation: 35KV DC/min
- Operating temperature: -20?~+70?