A new line of 150W AC/DC power supplies from Mean Well is now available from Soanar - Electronic Component & Supply Chain Solutions.
Mean Well has introduced the new 150W AC/DC U-bracket type LED power supplies with an active PFC function. The new power units are suitable for all kinds of LED lighting applications.
The ULP-150 series AC/DC power supplies are designed for street lighting applications and can be fitted comfortably in the lamp head of LED streetlights.
Key features of the AC/DC power supplies
- Constant voltage output design
- 90~295VAC wide AC input range
- Built-in active PFC function
- Meets harmonic current per EN61000-3-2 Class C (≥ 60% of load)
- Power factor of >0.9 if loaded over 50%
- Equipped with 4KV surge immunity level (EN61000-4-5) making them suitable for LED streetlights
- Advanced switching technology
- Up to 93% efficiency
- Can be cooled by free air convection from -30ºC to +60ºC ambient temperature
- Higher temperature of +70ºC can be obtained by adding a heat sink to the bottom of the unit
- Semi-encapsulated PCB for basic moisture and dust protection
- ±10% output voltage adjustment
- Protection against short circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature
- 3-year warranty
USP-150 AC/DC power supplies are designed to UL8750, EN61347-2-13 and related EMC norms (EN55015/EN61547).