The LEM transmits these measurements via an RS-232 or RS-485 interface to a PC.The supplied software can then be used to monitor and log all the above parameters for one,or up to eight LEM ’s,simultaneously.
Product Description of LEM Laboratory Environment Monitor:
The supplied software allows the LEM to be used as a stand alone instrument and performs a variety of functions, including various units selection, as well as data logging.
The LEM is an ideal replacement to older data loggers such as mechanical strip chart recorders. The software includes options for logging in intervals of 1 minute, 5 minutes or 15 minutes.
The space delimited text file keeps file sizes small, while allowing easy insertion into spreadsheet applications for data analysis and graphing.
The LEM also provides air density measurement – a critical factor for mass calibration labs to correct for air buoyancy effects.
Features & Benefits of LEM Laboratory Environment Monitor:
- Monitors barometric pressure, temperature,humidity and air density
- Communicates via RS-232 or RS-485
- Includes software to display all parameters in addition to data logging and calibration
- Precision to 0.1 o C,1.3 mbar and 3%RH
- Ideal for calibration labs,clean rooms,storage facilities or use with Ruska piston gauges
- Replaces mechanical strip chart recorders