The compact test set is small enough to wear on a belt or fit in a pocket and features a shape that is comfortable to hold. The LCD shows on-hook voltage, off-hook current, and polarity as well as caller ID, call waiting caller ID, number dialed, setup, stored numbers, battery condition, and other information.
Advanced features of the Lil’ Buttie PRO include scrolling recall of stored numbers, full display of caller ID and call waiting data and faults, and amplified speaker with simultaneous intercomcapability for talking while testing. The unit will not go offhook if it detects low voltage and automatically displays and disconnects when high current is detected.
Lil’ Buttie PRO also offers standard features such as tone and pulse operation, battery life display, last number redial, continuous polarity indication, PBX pause button, redial memory, and others. This telephone test set is the choice for technicians worldwide.Key Features
- Detects and displays caller ID and call waiting caller ID
- Scrolling list of stored numbers
- Alphanumeric LCD with icon flags
- Automatic disconnect in overcurrent condition
- Inhibits connection on low voltage circuits
- Hands-free operation even with hard hat on
- Eliminates popping and clicking when attaching to a line
- POTS installation and service
- Temporary communication handset
- Telephone and data line installation and service