The measuring principle determines with high accuracy the position, distance and/or speed, if required, and is based on transit time measurement. Implementing this non-contact and wear-free measuring system, HYDAC offers a pressure resistant tubular housing in stainless steel for a total hydraulic cylinder integration.
The different output signals (analogue/CANopen) facilitate the connection of all HYDAC electronic measurement and control instruments as well as standard evaluation systems (e.g. PLC controls).
Examples of typical usage at mobile applications are:
- Active hydraulic cylinder position and/ or speed monitoring
- Active end position damping and load limiting in hydraulic cylinders
- Active load limiting
- Active monitoring of suspension systems with hydraulic cylinders
Linear Transducer advantages
- Accuracy ± 0.05 % FS typ.
- Very robust housing cell
- High resistance to shock and vibration
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Non-contact and wear-free
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire range of products