In Brief :
- Linksys IP PBX system with high-end features comparable to traditional large business voice services
- Initial support of 4 SIP compatible IP Phones. The SPA9000 is upgradeable to 16 extensions with an easy to install license key.
- Powerful self-configuration capabilities enabled with Linksys IP Phones.
- Works with most Internet Telephone Service Providers.
- Small business can now have a basic IVR to handle their call load.
- Auto Attendant to welcome callers and direct calls.
- Time Based Auto-Attendant (Different Attendant after hours)
- Sign up with a VoIP Provider and Save Money
- Hold, Transfer and 3 Way Conference calls.
- Use traditional PSTN lines with the optional SPA400.
- Department Ring Groups.
- Shared Line Appearance
- Group and Individual paging.
- Support up to 32 Voicemail boxes with the optional SPA400
- Work from home with remote Handsets.
- Your business can keep the existing advertised business PSTN number (with an SPA400 PSTN gateway) for incoming calls, but add the benefits of internal and outbound calls through your VoIP provider. The SPA9000 allows you and your staff to control the call load, avoid missing important calls to the engaged signaland saves your business money on the phone bill.
- The SPA9000 auto-attendant can direct callers to different departments, or to leave a message. This not only alleviates the strain of the receptionist, but also allows small business to appear larger.
- The auto-attendant can answer calls while you're on another call and place them on hold until some is free to answer
- the call. Small business no longer need to put one customer on hold to answer call-waiting.
- The IVR will answer calls with a company greeting and then direct calls to different departments or extensions.
- Easily change your office operating hours to send all calls to voice mail when you are out on site, when all staff are in a meeting, or any other reason.
- Signing up with a VoIP provider will mean your PBX phone system can handle more than one call on the one line. No longer will you need to rent multiple lines to make you have a line free to call out while someone is on the phone.
- The Linksys SPA 9000 IP PBX allows small business to control how their calls are answered and when
- It has common key system features such as an auto attendant, shared line appearances, three way call conferencing, music on hold, follow me calling, and many more. The SPA9000 opens up access to the benefits of Voice Over IP, including low cost long distance service, phone number portability, and a single network for both voice and data.
- The SPA9000 has an integrated web server that allows features to be configured using a web browser.
With it's integrated router, the SPA9000 can be either connected directly to the internet connection, or connected indirectly through another router. The SPA9000 has separate WAN and local network Ethernet ports. The WAN connection can be connect through DHCP, a fixed IP address, or through DHCP. The LAN port can assign IP addresses to IP telephones and computers using NAT and DHCP.
While the SPA9000 will work with any SIP compatible IP telephone, it is the ideal host for Linksys business telephones, such as the SPA941. With little additional configuration, the SPA9000 supports the advanced features of these phones, such as shared line appearances, hunt groups, call transfer, call parking lot, and group paging. With its two FXS ports, the SPA9000 can support traditional analog devices such as telephones, answering machines, FAX machines, and media adapters.
2 Ethernet Port LAN + WAN and 2 Port FXS
The SPA9000 partners easily with the Linksys suite of IP handsets - SPA 942 and SPA 962
The SPA400 features the ability to connect up to four (4) standard analogue telephones lines to a Linksys Voice System (LVS) VoIP network and includes the additional benefit of an integrated voicemail application.
The SPA400 utilizes multiple analogue phone lines and automatically routes calls to and from your existing PSTN telephone service. Designed to be implemented with the LVS IP Telephony System, the SPA400 enables cost-conscience business users to leverage the high value features generally found only on more expensive PBX equipment.
The SPA400 also includes an integrated voicemail application supporting up to 32 voicemail accounts or boxes with customized greetings, providing LVS users the ability to receive and playback voicemail messages from their Linksys IP Phones.
The SPA400 supports four (4) RJ-11 FXO ports to connect to the PSTN and also includes one 10/100 BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interface that is used to connect to the local IP network. Compact in design, the SPA400 is perfectly suited for a small business in providing reliable operation for both VoIP and PSTN voice communication service.
Installed by the service provider, reseller, or end user, the SPA400 enables transparent PSTN gateway functionality for a VoIP telephony network and is a key element in building a solid business communications system.