This instrument incorporates a 60MHz 32-bit ARM7 micro-controller and boot-loader function. The alphanumeric keypad allows users to enter tag numbers, calibration date, technician's name, and a host of other options. Relays may be configured as on/off, annunciators, fault or pulse counting outputs, with hysteresis and time delays.
The 4 function buttons are user-configurable to toggle displays, to tare, or to change or accept alarms. This unit incorporates PI control to allow the output to be used directly for load cell control or flow rate control. A special feature is the simulator, which allows analogue output and relay control to be simulated during system commissioning.
A 15-point lineariser, min/max display hold, preset tare and auto-zero maintenance are all user selectable and programmable. 6 digital inputs allow for user selectable functions from remote switches, relays or PLC's.
Features of Model 6004LC Load Cell Amplifier, Indicator and Transmitter:
- Rugged and compact IP65 / NEMA 4 / UL Type 4 housing
- Fully programmable from the front keypad
- 10V, 5V and 3.3V load cell excitation with sense feedback
- 6-digit main display with user-selectable function
- 20mm clear high-bright red LED digits
- LCD backlit screen with 4 lines of user-selectable data
- 4 user-selectable short-cut function keys
- Isolated programmable analogue output as standard
- PI control and 15-point lineariser as standard
- Power supply for shaft encoders or sensors included as standard
- USB port included as standard
- 6 user-selectable digital inputs included as standard
- Real-time clock with date included as standard
- SD card slot for firmware upgrades and datalogging
- Communications interface options
- Optional GPS for vehicle applications
- Optional 2, 4 or 6 change-over relay setpoint cards
- 90-260V AC/DC or 10-30V DC auxiliary power supply