Load Rollers and Load Skates
Low profile load movers designed to facilitate the moving, positioning or installation of a wide range of loads such as heavy equipment, machinery, and bridge structures.
Move 2 to 24 tonnes and still protect your floors with PLR Load Roller Range. Superiorly designed with NYLON wheels to provide added protection to flooring, PLR Load Roller Range has been designed with quality and functionality in mind.
Special features of load rollers:
- Nylon rollers with enclosed bearings protect floor surfaces
- Low overall height for easy positioning under loads
- Impressive load carrying capacity and compact size
PLR020 2Tonne Capacity, 2 82x100mm Fixed Nylon Castors, Plate Size: 95x260mm, Roller Size: 115x270x110mm, Weight: 7.5kg's
PLR040 4Tonne Capacity, 4 82x100mm Fixed Castors, Plate Size: 190x260mm, Roller Size: 230x270x110mm, Weight: 17kg's
PLR045 4Tonne Capacity, 4 82x100mm Swivel Castors, Plate Size: 180x115mm, Roller Size: 250x310x110mm, Weight: 16kg's
PLR060 6Tonne Capacity, 6 82x100mm Fixed Castors, Plate Size: 285x260mm, Roller Size: 345x270x110mm, Weight: 25kg's
PLR065 6Tonne Capacity, 8 82x100mm Swivel Castors, Plate Size: 220x395mm, Roller Size: 560x95x110mm, Weight: 50kg's
PLR120 12Tonne Capacity, 8 115x60mm Fixed Castors, Plate Size: 230x270mm, Roller Size: 400x345x145mm, Weight: 26kg's
PLR245 24Tonne Capacity, 16 115x60mm Swivel Castors, Plate Size:Ø270, Roller Size: 1120x415x145mm, Weight: 160kg's
Load Skates are low profile load movers, designed to facilitate the moving and positioning of a wide range of loads such as heavy equipment, machinery and bridge structures. Optional turntable and positioning handle available.
The option of a turntable and positioning handle ensures Pacific Load Skates are adaptable to your load moving needs.
- Various capacities available
- Optional turntable and steering handle offered on all models
- High visibility colours for additional safety
- Optional turntable and positioning handle available
- Move very heavy loads
- Great for moving furniture, heavy machinery or warehouse equipment.
Also available: Heavy Duty Skate Kits
- Transporting goods over a short distance.
- The steering handle in the Roller Skate Kits gives you precise contrrol making it easy to manouevre large machinery or items into tight areas.
- Roller Skate Kits are ideal for use with installation works and movement of heavy loads.
- Moving speed not to exceed 5m/min
- Minimum turning circle when using Heavy Duty Skate Kits is 3m.
Heavy Duty Roller Skate Kits Include: 4 roller skates, 2 turntables, 2 packing plates, 2 steering handles, 2 link-up bars, one draw bar, one metal box.