Loader Attachments | Adjustable Pallet Forks and Bale Spears
- Product Code: PF15 / PFC15
There’s no time for down-time when you’ve got tasks to complete. That’s why you need dependable equipment that’s ready to work when you are.
The PF15 and PFC15 combination series are backed and closely supported by Mahindra Australia, John Deere Ltd and other leading names in the agricultural machinery industry. These bale spears and pallet forks are built smart like all Fieldquip implements with welded components and high-tensile, heavy-gauge steel for years of reliable service. In addition to this, the individual tines are made from forged steel to prevent bending and offer longer wear capacity.
Simply attach a PF15 to your front end loader and make your tractor more versatile. You can now lift heavy items onto trucks or stack items in your storage shed, you can also fit the bale spike attachment to this frame and easily handle round and square bales around your farm.
- Heavy duty high back carriage frame
- Two heavy duty fork pins
- Forks can be slid across to handle any pallet size
- New improved design using forged steel forks
- Excellent visibility
- Forks can be easily removed and bale spike attachment fitted
- Finished in a high quality 2-pack polyurethane for greater durability
- Max safe working load: 1500 kg