With extra counterweights mounted, it can transport as much as 1.250 kg. This means Loaders | Avant 630 Series can handle big bags, round bales and paving stone pallets. When equipped with telescopic boom, self levelling and the 8 function joystick the Loaders | Avant 630 Series meets the requirements of most demanding customers.
Thanks to the high flow auxiliary hydraulics Loaders | Avant 630 Series are right machines for situations which demand a lot of power from the attachments. Such attachments are e.g. trencher, wood chipper and big lawn mowers. Efficient hydraulic oil cooler is a standard feature on 600 series. This means the operator can take full advantage of the wide attachment range.
Loaders | Avant 630 Series, like 700 and 500 series, can be equipped with several different cab options. Thanks to this versatility Avant is a real all year round machine, regardless of weather conditions and ambient temperature. Learning to drive and to operate the Avants is fast and easy. That is why they have quickly become the favourite machines among rental companies.
Specifications of Loaders | Avant 630 Series
- Length - 2550mm
- Width - 1290mm
- Height - 2090mm
- Weight - 1350kg
- Standard wheels - 26x12.00-12" grass/TR
- Transmission, drive - Hydrostatic
- Auxiliary hydraulics oil flow / pressure - 44L/min 200bar
- Turning radius inside / outside - 900 / 2470mm
- Max. lifting height (with telescopic boom) - 2820mm
- Max. lifting capacity (hydr.) - 1400kg
- Tipping load* - 1100kg
- Max. breakout force / 50 cm - 1250kg
- Engine make and type - Kubota D1105
- Engine Output (ISO Gross) - 21kW (28hp)
- Fuel - Diesel
* with counterweights