Features of the FieldLogger 240VAC include:
- 8 universal analog input channels:
- Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000;
- Reading and logging rates of up to 1000/second;
- 24 bit A/D conversion resolution.
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output).
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common).
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave).
- When acting as a master, can read up to 64 registers from other slaves.
- Registers read can be used in logging, alarms or mathematical operations.
- 24 Vdc output to power up to eight 4-20 mA transmitters.
Further detail can be found here