The main feature of the LOGOSCREEN 500 is a 5" color screen on which the measurement data are displayed vertically, as is the case with familiar chart recorders.
However, in contrast to conventional recorders, the LOGOSCREEN 500 does not require a paper chart. Measurement data are electronically stored and are available for evaluation both on site and on a PC.
The LOGOSCREEN 500 can be equipped with 3 or 6 isolated measurement inputs. The instrument is programmable from 8 keys or a PC (via diskette or serial interface). The bezel size is 144mm x 144mm, the depth behind panel 214mm.
- Paperless recording at a price comparable to conventional recorders
- Low cost of ownership-no expensive pen and paper consumables
- Reliable flash memory storage transferable to diskette
- Data export to spreadsheet & database programs
- Event & time triggered recording
- RS232 or RS485 serial interface
- Up to six isolated inputs
New optional maths and logic functions
- Integration for flow totalisation etc.
- 4 counters for frequencies up to 30Hz
- Built in timers controlled by alarms & other events
- Maths function allows analogue input signals, counters, timers logic inputs and alarms to be combined within mathematical formulae & displayed
- Logical combinations (AND, NOT, OR, XOR..) of binary inputs, logic inputs, and alarms can be used to initiate control functions such as text displays, start/stop timers, start recording etc.
Specifications for LOGOSCREEN 500 recorder download PDF file (360KB)