Low & Medium Pressure Single Strainer Simplex S-type
Simplex S-Type filters are of simple and robust cast construction with in line connections and can be used in liquids and gases. The Simplex (single) basket type is for general applications where the process flow is intermittent and can be stopped for element cleaning.
- Quick release covers eliminate the need for toolsfor maintenance
- Designed for pressure ratings up to ASME class300 (51 BARG)
- Flow is from inside to outside the basket to trap and retain debris.
- High basket area to pipeline C.S.A. ratio of over 10:1
- With coarse perforated baskets (2mm as standard) or fine stainless steel mesh inserts to give particle removal down to 50 microns
- Disposable depth type cartridges are available for filtration to 5~10 micron on liquid and 1~2 micron in gases.
- All fitted with cleanable baskets and inserts or disposable gas cartridges as required, in cast iron,cast steel and stainless steel
- Sizes: 1” to 12” bore, flanged to ASME class 125/250FF and class 150/300RF, depending on material. Can be drilled to BS table and DN standards. Also available with screwed connections 1” and 1 1/2” sizes
- Complying with current Transco specifications
- Can be supplied complying with PD5500 or ASME VIII design codes
- Pleated baskets for high filtration areas
- Reinforced baskets for withstanding high differential pressures
- Magnetic element assemblies
- Flanged connection for drain, vent and ancillary connections
- Steam, hot water or hot oil jackets
- Supplied with ancillary equipment such as DP gauges and switches, air release heads, valves for vent and drains etc
- Available in gunmetal, duplex stainless steel or special alloys
- 10” and 12” cast steel units available full ASME class 300 rating (51 BARG design)
To Know about Low & Medium Pressure Single Strainer Simplex S-type Please click here