Product Description of Low Differential Pressure Sensor - LPM 8000 Series:
The LPM/LPX 8000 series wet/wet differential pressure transducers are suitable for precision applications such as Leak Detection, Clean Room Monitoring, environmental Enclosures, low flow measurements, or anywhere critical differential or gauge pressure measurements are required.
The high overpressure, chemical compatibility and long term stability assures a new standard in low and very low pressure performance.
Features & Benefits of Low Differential Pressure Sensor - LPM 8000 Series:
- Ranges from ±4 inH2O to ±150 psid
- Output 2-wire, 4-20 mA
- Accuracy better than ±0.25% FS BSL
- Line pressure from vacuum to 2000 psi
- Choice of wetted materials
- Unidirectional or bidirectional
- Excellent stability characteristics
- Compact and rugged design