SuperSnap is the most sensitive ATP surface test in Hygiena's ATP hygiene monitoring portfolio of all-in-one devices. Designed to work with all Hygiena luminometers, SuperSnap is an all-in-one test which detects extremely low levels of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
Used predominantly in food & beverage processing facilities as an allergen cross-contamination prevention tool or when dealing with difficult samples, SuperSnap can identify food residues at levels similar to protein levels detected by specific allergen tests.
By incorporating SuperSnap into a prevention program, risks and issues are recognized in real time and immediate corrective action and preventative measures can be implemented before product overlays occur.
- Improved Sensitivity- up to x100 better than other systems
- Increased buffering capacity in difficult situations with increased salts, sanitizers or other chemical residues
- Not affected by 1000 ppm Hypochlorite where competitive products are completely inactivated
- 5 times more resistant to acid and 10 times more resistant to alkali
- The increased sensitivity at the low end makes it better for cross-correlation between low allergens and low RLU’s
- Shifting the focus in food allergen avoidance toward prevention and pre-production verification
- Eliminating all reagent preparation and extraction
- CAT. No: HG-US3000
- Pack Size: 100 Swabs
- Shelf Life: 12 months 2-8C or 4 weeks 21-25C
- Compatible Luminomters: EnSURE, systemSURE II & Plus