It also performs well in horizontal transport activities such as cross-docking and load shuttling.
The key to order picking is comfort and ease of operation. You will find a comfortable work platform and easy to operate tiller head with finger tip controls, combined with easy on/off access. The range includes models for ground level picking or frequent second level picking requirements, or with independent fork lift. All trucks have a 4kW AC motor to drive maximum productivity over a full shift of picking.
Warehouse Forklifts | Hyster LO2.0M Series Features
- A welded steel box construction protects against impact collision in tough operating environments.
- A powerful 4kW AC motor drives high performance acceleration, braking and travel speed.
- Wider, longer platform provides increased space for the operator and allows easier pass through, to optimise picking on both sides.
- Select appropriate performance settings for your application.
- The LO2.0 and LO2.0L models are equipped with creep control, allowing the operator to move with the truck to the next pick location without having to climb on board.
- Increased ground clearance means that warehouse debris, uneven floors or ramps won’t hinder these trucks.