To accommodate bi-directional devices, the 7250LP can be supplied to operate in both positive and negative gauge modes.
Available in three different range combinations with two ranges in a single instrument:
- 10 inH2O and 30 inH2O(25 and 75mbar)
- 20 inH2O and 60 inH2O(50 and 150mbar)
- 35inH2O and 100 inH2O(87 and 250mbar)
The 7250LP provides a precision of 0.005% of reading from 10% to 100% of the maximum range.
For example, the 10/30 inH2O 7250LP provides a precision of 0.005% of reading when measuring pressure from 30 to 3in H2O(75 to 7.5mbar).
Changing ranges is automatic both upscale and downscale and does not require operator intervention.
Since the 7250LP utilizes a true differential sensor, the reference port can be connected to the test system eliminating unwanted pressure disturbances due to room drafts caused by HVAC systems.
Features & Benefits of Low Pressure Digital Pressure Calibrator - Model 7250LP:
- Precision: 0.005% of reading
- Control stability: 0.004% of each range
- Resolution to 0.0001 inH2O
- Time to setpoint: <30 seconds with no overshoot
- One year calibration interval
For further information about Low Pressure Digital Pressure Calibrator - Model 7250LP visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work