This is realised in the fact that the filter element automatically is in the filter bowl after unscrewing the filter head. A circumstantial removal from the element nozzle is not necessary.
- Comfortable service through ergonomic design
- Cost-effective disposal since only the element has to be disposed and not – as for the competitive product – bowl and element (spin-on). Additional cost savings in the use of ECOmicron® elements (all plastic construction)
- Guaranteed OEM quality due to integrated patented Quality Protection connection
- Higher filter housing lifetime due to pmax= 50 bar (with 1 million load changes)
- Interchangeable to Spin-Ons due to same connection dimensions (fixing and engraving in- and outlet)
- High operating safety since the bypass valve as well as the housing sealing are mounted at the element and therefore are renewed with every element change.
- High diversity of clogging indicators different types of clogging indicators (standard indicator or new mobile indicator) can be mounted at different positions
- Low cost filter and clogging indicator because of cost optimised filter housing and new designed mobile indicator (low cost alternative to standard indicator)
For more information on Low Pressure Filter Systems - MFX Series, please click here.
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire Filter Systems range of products